The following terms and conditions apply to the building suggestion survey which allows entrants to suggest a building to be included in the ‘50 Building for Telford50’ project:
- Taking part in the 50 Buildings Project is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to suggest your favourite or much loved building. The opening date for all suggestions is 4 June 2018. The closing date suggestions is 3 July 2018. Suggestions received after this time will not be considered.
- Suggestions may not be taken forward due to the nature and technical capability of carrying out the scan on a particular building or structure.
- All eligible suggestions will be considered and shortlisted to a final list of 50 buildings, which will be published on the Telford50 Website.
- Buildings included in the final list will be subject to obtaining consent from the building owner.
- The Council accepts no responsibility for suggestions not successfully being received due to any technical fault or problems with either the entrants or Council’s; hardware, software, network or internet connection.